Inspired by the classic Game Show first introduced in the 50's, Take Your Pick is an entertaining addition to introducing staff perks in your office, or adding another element of fun to your Virtual Events.
Whether you decide to be inspired by the original game show's 'Yes / No' game, or add your own spin, there is no doubt that the fun to be had watching people open up a door to a mystery prize is an exciting touch.
Take your pick is a substantial piece of equipment which is ideal for events in workplaces, family fun days and more recently on zoom calls for participants to win prizes. Its a simple, fun game which can be used again and again and often used for workplace fun and to motivate teams.
There are many ways to use Take Your Pick. One popular game is:
- Contestants choose which box is to be opened.
- The host takes out a sealed envelope containing the name of twelve prizes.
- The host can try to buy back the envelope using increasing amounts of money or alternative prizes, until either the contestant gives in or the host refuses to offer any more money.
- If the contestant chooses the prize within the envelope the prize belongs to the contestant.
- If the hosts offer is selected, the envelope is still opened by the host to reveal what could have been won.
- There is a 12 to 1 chance of the top prize being won.
Each box within Take Your Pick is 150mm (6") x 150mm (6") x 120mm (5") - plenty of room to fill with some fantastic prizes (or perhaps some not so fantastic!).
Comes complete with:
Height - 790mm (31")
Width - 500mm (20")
Depth - 150mm (6")
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOTAL PRODUCTION AND DISPATCH TIME FOR THIS PRODUCT CAN BE AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS. IT MAY BE LESS HOWEVER, SO PLEASE ENQUIRE WITHIN*